Have you wondered what, if you lose your all important photos by accidentally? It will give you a 440 volt shock. Fret not, There is a cool photo recovery software called RS Photo Recovery 4.4 version. It will help you to recover your all deleted photos & other image files.
It is very handy to work with Memory cards, Cameras & even in your PC disk images. This software is so easy to use, even a non technical person can easily recover photos with this software so easily.
How to Recover Photos & Any Image Files by Using RS Photo Recovery 4.4 Software
There is about 8 Steps from downloading the software to Recover the deleted photos. Lets start with points listed below.
First of All Download >> RS Photo Recovery 4.4 & install the software. After installing Run the file.
1. Welcome to Wizard – This is the first window would be appear like below image.
This is the welcome window for Users, now click on Next button which is highlighting in the above image.
Note : After clicking the Next Button you will be prompt to a new window, where you can register your self with User Name & license Key. After completing the processor click on Next button or you can also use this plugin as unregistered User by simply click on Next Button.
2. Choose Disk – Here in this window you will see many disk to recover your deleted files from or just connect your memory card & Camera. You just have to select one disk at a time & click on Next Button highlighted in below Image.
3. Type of Analysis – In this window you’ll see two options to analyze the disk, which you’ve selected in previous window. The first is Fast scan, which allows you to analyze the recently deleted files & the second one is Full Analysis, which will search for any available information. I have decided to go with fast scan to show you a demo, then click on Next Button appearing in below Image.
4. Additional Options – Indicate the criteria for file search. There is two types of filtration are available for All files or Selected file types. The one is Search by size, which allow user to filter the files smaller than 100KB files, Not big less than 1MB, Big above than 1MB or Custom File type. The second filter allows user to filter files according to date (Last week, last month, last year or specific date) see Image Below. Tick whichever filter you wanna use & Hit the Next Button for further instructions.
5. Disk Analysis Results – You will see all the files, those you’ve deleted before from that specific disk, Memory card or camera. Now choose the files which you wish to recover than hit on Next Button.
6. Save files – In this window you’ll see some options, where you can save your recovered files. Just tick on any option which you have available than click on Next Button. See Image below.
7. Save to Hard Disk – Give a desired path for recovered files than hit next button.
hurray 🙂 File recovery Completed, Now click on Finish Button, see image below.
8. Check your Recovered Files by Visiting given path. See Demo below.