Today TutorialWatch going to Teach you how to find any Widget ID or Widget Type which uses in many way. Most of the blogger uses customized blogger Template. We are going to teach you with an Example.
Ex: Will find Contact Form Widget ID in Template HTML Section.
- Â Sign in Into Blogger Account with your Email.
- Â Go to Dashboard >> Layout
- Â Now click on Widget’s Edit Button for Widget ID.
- Â Now Maximize Widget Window (on Full Screen Mode).
As you can see in Image Above. URL of Widget Shows some highlighted with Different Colour. You have to do just one thing. Copy the Last section of URL name “widgetId=ContactForm1” ContactForm1 is the Unique ID for This Widget. Just Copy the selected section of URL in Notepad. See The Example Below
How to Find Widget in HTML Section
Just follow the Steps Below.
There is 2 Different methods to find widget in HTML. The First one is Below.
1. Go back to Blogger’s Dashboard Click on Template >> Edit HTML
2. There is a Tab named “Jumped to Widget” Click on It or find Widget Named “ContactForm1” Click on It & Do what you want to Do. Find Image Below That will Surely Help You.
The Second one is here. Let I disclose for you. Type CTRL+F in Edit Html Section & Paste “ContactForm1” Search. Now you can Edit your Desire Widget. Find Image Below for Help.
Hope you Enjoy the trick. Show your presence with some great Comments.